Tuesday 15 October 2013

Two great Experiences!



Hello, this time it isn’t long since last I wrote, less than a week in fact!

Since last time there has happened two experiences in particular that I want to write about:

The first thing of interest happened on Saturday where I had my first match of handball, disappointingly enough I didn’t play well at all. But I got to say I miss my handball team in Norway... We have a much better team spirit, I mean here when we lost, afterwards they were blaming each other for who were the reason. I really miss my old team because there we had the real team spirit! I also miss the organization and the different play we had, because here it’s literally Hawaii..! In addition to this I amazingly enough miss the hell trainings with Steffen and Krabbe, hahaha! Yes we lost this match, but I also got injured… I had a strong head-butt with a guy from the other team and as a result I cut myself pretty bad right above the eye.  After the match I went in to Rennes and had a nice evening with Jakob, first we ate in a creperie and then we went to the Movies and saw Sheriff Jackson, a bizarre and funny movie. This was, though a preparation for Sunday.








Sunday was a special day because it was the first time I went to Western riding and it was an incredible experience! In 2 and a half hour I learned many things about horses and the western technique I would never learned otherwise! I learned how to control a horse and to read the horses behavior, and then respond correctly to that. It was an amazing felling to ride the horse and have control, and also the contact you got with the animal was amazing! I am really glad I chose to do something new, this was worth it!   









2 comments:

  1. siljaaaan, ser ut som du koser deg sykt bra der nede!! kjempe bra, er sånn det skal være! Er drit fett at du gjør det, er skikkelig kult! håper du koser deg veldig mye der nede!! hilsen jooon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut Siljan
    je suis Alexandra je me suis occupée de toi quand tu étais petit à Baerums verk avec ta soeur!!!!! tu ne dois pas t'en rappeler beaucoup je pense. ravie de voir que tu as bien grandit. Nous avons un point commun, les chevaux!!! bye bye

    ReplyDelete