Friday 25 October 2013

le Toussin



Hello again I am sorry for not updating my blog lately, and there are two reasons for that: The first and most important is that is vacation so the rhythm is different, I sleep long and have lazy days chill and enjoy the vacation… I started the vacation Friday morning by tripping on the bus stop with my hands in my pocket soooo I fell right on my knee, when I think back on the situation it must have been hilarious to watch me trip, hahaha


Saturday it was planned for those who wanted from the AFS group to collect apples for charity, it was great, but honestly we AFS youngsters weren’t much of help, we just talked the whole time. At one of the apple picking places we were picking apples in the garden of some really rich people, I mean they had a collection of cars; I only got one word, incredible. At lunch we ran through the cornfields and it was a lot of fun.  It was really awesome and I had a BLAST, I bet the other AFSers also did. It is really awesome that we have the possibility to have weekends like this. We have so much in common, and we have already started to plan a trip in the end of the year, hopefully it will work. However there’s a lot of planning to do!!
Let the planning begin like an investigation!



From the back: Fernanda, Melissa, Arthur, Phoebe and Payton!

Almost everyone of the AFS bretagne group.

Woods near the cornfield...

The fields!

CRAZY CAR COLLECTION!

TACO!

Fountain of youth!

Saw this kid in town, he's a boss!



Saturday night I went to the cousin of my host mother for his 40th birthday, it was sad because I was extremely tired after the apple picking and it was distant family, so as a result me and my host sister watched Game of Thrones almost the whole evening, hers idea..
Sunday I had a day with the parents of my host mother and her family and it was nice, I enjoyed getting to know her family. 


THE PACKAGE!!



GOT ANOTHER PACKAGE!! THANK YOU!!

The rest of the week I originally had planned to go to some friends in my class, but poor planning resulted in a lazy week, with homework, movies, GTA, TACO, planning of trip and TRESOR!!! Today I woke up early for the first time, went running and now I’m here ;)
By the way yesterday I watched a hilarious film with my host siblings – BRICE DE NICE!!! hahahaha


TRESOR<3

No comments:

Post a Comment