Sunday 8 September 2013

Bienvenue!

WARNING!! English grammar may be on a bad level! Enter at own risk!






Hello it's time for my second (technically first post,?) in this year in france.

Thursday morning I woke up realising I won't spend another night in Norway witch at the time scared me a bit.. To think that I in less than 6 hours had to say godbye to my dare ones and leave Norway for ten months was making me a bit sad but at the same time I felt butterflyes in my stomach. I am such a big fan of France those who know me well can verify that for sure!! So I was looking forward to coming to France and experience the country I love sooo much on a whole other scale.

So the time came where I had to say godbye to my two young sisters Fiona (14) and Nea(10) as well as my dear father. It was an emotional moment standing there on the platform saying godbye, then seeing the train arrive and realising this is the moment. Take my bags and enter the train. When sitting on the train I felt sadness as I saw my two sisters cry, however I chose to focus on the positive and tell myself: "I am going on a vacation, thats no problem", but in my uncountiousness I knew ten monts is more than a vecation.

Arriving at the airport all the other AFSers going to france, being the only boy amongst 10 girls I still managed to find the tone with everybody. All the participants traveling with me were very nice and I enjoyed the company of them all.

After boarding the plane and realising the plane was on its way down the runway that was when it really came to me "TEN MONTHS IS A LONG TIME!"

The flight was a nice flight that lasted aprox. 2 hours and when we arrived we where welcomed by a AFS volounteer from France, really nice!

After we arrived we had to wait for all the people to arrive (from different countries before leaving to the hotel). Arriving late at the hotel met up with my roomates two already sleeping.. From China Zixuan Zhu (Sherlock) from Poland Waldemar Kesner from Brazil Arthur Hilf and the last guy was from Paraguay but sadly I dont remember his name. They where all very nice and spoke french and englis well:) I learned a bit chineese from Zixuan and Arthur had a native Brazilian flute whitch I could try!  This flute was special because you blew through your nose (very cool!)

Saturday we went to Paris in the afternoon and we saw the Eiffel Tower, L'Arc de Triophe and this thing Napoleon brought from Egypt (I don't remember the name of it :(.) Saturday I also met som swiss people and it was very cool that I could speak their language they where surprised at the beginning, that a norwegian guy knew how to speak SWISSGERMAN, and not german.. haha!

Eiffel Tower

Ferrari and Laamborghini.

Eiffel tower

L'Arc de Triomphe

This is all the Norwegians!

Me and the Eiffel Tower

Fountain and the Eiffel Tower

Fountain by the Eiffel tower

Here the two on the left are swiss!

Later on Saturday I did an interwiew for the french radio in Paris with three other Rachel(Norway) Hugo( South america) and a girl I don't remember the name of (I think honduras) cool!

Sunday I had to get up 5 AM altough my train left 0908 AM but it wasn't that big a deal.. thankfully.
We took the TGV in direction Breste, and for every minute closer to 1114 AM (Arrival Rennes) the more butterflies I felt in my stomach.. Although when I arrived the Blanchard family was soooo nice and welcoming and it only made it easier that I could speek french pretty well.. When the five youngsters going to Rennes got of the train the regional television France 3 was standing there covering our arrival in order to premote people to take students from AFS, of course the Blanchard family and I was chosen to do video interview for the regional news station!!! IT WAS COOL!!

http://pluzz.francetv.fr/videos/jt_1920_pays_de_la_loire_,88445863.html  (Begin to watch at 3 min 25sec)

After a nice lunch and a french interview we went to se my hostbrother Mathis(14) do acrobatic biking, it was incredible! When we came home we had crepes for dinner.. mmmmmmm and opened gifts from norway afterwards, they seem very happy of the gifts i gave them.
A crazy good guy!

Mathis on hos bike!

The next week i will have my first day at school (tuesday) and we will see how that goes.

HADE BLOGGEN <3

PS: Hvis Reistad familien leser dette.. tusen takk for smågodtet og de fine ordene jeg setter veldig pris på det!! <3 Jeg skal nyte hver eneste godteribit mens jeg tenker på dere.. takk <3 (Det lekker veldig fra øynene mine skjønner ikke hva det er...)  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment